- Information We Collect and Use: Our partners – content owners and advertisers – transfer certain
information to adRise which we use to enable the delivery of relevant advertisements to consumers on
their consumer electronic devices such as Internet-connected TVs, Set Top Boxes, tablets, etc., by
our advertiser partners.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Advertisers and content owners may send non-personally identifiable information* (NPII) to adRise during the ad request in accordance with their stated privacy policies.
- adRise may in our sole discretion reject or terminate your use of our Services at anytime.
- Personally Identifiable Information. Advertisers and content owners may include personally-identifiable information* (PII) when they send an ad request to adRise. adRise does not use PII for targeted ad delivery.
- Information Collected by adRise. adRise may also collect NPII about how consumers interact with ads delivered and may obtain commercially available user information from third party sources.
- How We Work with Third Parties: adRise works with both content owners of video content and advertisers (such as ad networks and demand-side platforms) to deliver advertising to consumers. Regarding content owners of video content, adRise collects viewing data of viewers of such video content that contain NPII related to the demographics, interests and preferences of unique, anonymous viewers to determine which devices should receive which advertisements. This process may include NPII contributed by more than one content owner or advertiser. adRise may allow content owners and advertisers to have the collected data, which does not include PII, added to their impressions for enhanced targeting by demand sources. adRise requires participating content owners and advertisers to disclose in their privacy policies that they contribute user information for adRise. To ensure that you understand what information we may receive from content owners and advertisers, adRise encourages you to review the privacy p policies of our content owners and advertising partners.
- Legal: Notwithstanding the other statements in this policy, adRise may disclose information if required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect or defend legal rights or property, or (iii) protect the personal safety of individuals or the public.
- Children's Privacy: adRise does not knowingly collect, store, or use information about children under the age of 13. If we become aware of information in our system that relates to a child under 13, we will take commercially reasonable steps to delete that information.
- International Users: adRise's service is hosted on servers in the United States, and subject to U.S. law.
- Security: adRise takes data security seriously. We authorize adRise staff to access user data on a strict need-to-know basis, and have implemented reasonable electronic, physical, and administrative safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized access to that information.
Non-personally identifiable information (NPII): When we refer to non-personally identifiable information (NPII), we mean information such as demographic, behavioral, unique device identifiers, age, gender, zip code, or other information that does not identify you to adRise and that adRise does not use in combination with other information reasonably obtainable from another source to personally identify the user. Personally identifiable information (PII) – When we refer to personally identifiable information (PII), we mean information such as first and last name, email or home address, or phone number that, either by itself or in combination with data reasonably obtainable by adRise from another source, could be used by adRise to personally identify the user.
If you have questions about this policy or the privacy practices applicable to adRise's services, wish to delete your account or opt out of certain disclosure of information to third parties, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.